Monday, October 17, 2011

mon plus vieil amour/ my oldest love

I see it only fitting for my first blog to pay homage to my oldest, dearest love and my inspiration for creating my blog- my Granny Noela!

It was part Granny part Granny's Cupboard that tickled my creative bone and encouraged me to write about the things that I love, whether they are material or immaterial, because the things that we love shape who we are and who we are destined to become.

So thank you Gaga for the gift of your love to me, I only hope that from this love, more love sprung forth.

xo

2 comments:

  1. hello special lady...

    this post is so precious

    question -- how do I attach the bloglovin logo/link to my blog? ive joined up with them already..


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet pic of your granny. warms my heart. :)

    great new blog--enjoyed browsing your posts. new follower on google and bloglovin'... hope we can stay connected.:) cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete